The Didlake Whistleblower Policy is intended to discourage illegal activity and business conduct that damages the Didlake name, our professional reputation, our business interests, and the relationships we have with customers, stakeholders, suppliers, the community-at-large, and those with whom we conduct business.
All reports are handled in strict confidence. Didlake does not retaliate against any person who makes a report in good faith.
We encourage employees to report any:
- Violations of federal or state law and the laws and regulations of any state or jurisdiction in which the company operates.
- Violations of company policies, ethical guidelines, statutory or other requirements for good corporate governance.
- Ethical violations, improper accounting entries, violations of internal accounting controls, or improper auditing matters.
- Other suspected wrongdoing by corporate employees, staff, managers, or members of the board of directors.
- Other matters, which in good faith belief, could cause harm to the business or public reputation or business of Didlake.
Notify Didlake — Make a Report
Option 1: Call the Didlake Whistleblower Hotline 703-369-2719, extension 1500 for English or 1007 en Español
Leave a recorded voicemail message.
All recorded messages are confidential.
You are not required to provide your name.
Option 2: Notify Didlake in Writing
Mail your written report to:
Joleen Okun, Vice President and Corporate Counsel
8641 Breeden Ave.
Manassas, VA 20110