We manage 15 contracts covering more than 15 million square feet of government property and close to $56 million in contracts.
- One of Didlake’s largest single contract customers, the Pentagon, houses the headquarters of the Department of Defense, which is the number one customer of the AbilityOne Program.
- Through the AbilityOne Program, Didlake was awarded the Prime Contract for custodial services at the Pentagon in 1992, overseeing two subcontractors and a total of 3.6 million square feet.
- More than 200 people with disabilities have the honor of working in the halls of the Pentagon side-by-side with these highly decorated civil servants.
We meet the multiple levels of cleaning as defined by the industry including:
- Level 1 Cleaning: Prestige (executive office space).
- Level 2 Cleaning: Basic (general office space and common areas).
- Level 3 Cleaning (clinics, CDCs and fitness centers).
- Specialty Cleaning (historical and GS-42 Green compliant).
We use state of the art equipment and technology to be more efficient and productive incorporating cleaning products and equipment that are both LEED- and Green Seal-certified products and equipment. projects incorporate cleaners, products, techniques, and procedures that are both LEED- and Green Seal-certified by government and industry.
- We are committed to the LEED Sustainable Method with an approach that is holistic and follows Presidential Executive Order 13101 – Greening the Government through Waste Prevention, Recycling, and Federal Acquisition.
- We work closely with our suppliers to introduce the latest tools, technology and cleaners to our customers throughout the life of the contract.
- Our 100 percent bio-based product line, packaged under the Skilcraft label, is Green Seal-certified and contributes up to 11 points toward LEED Certification.
- Our equipment contributes to improved air quality, safety and health of employees and building occupants, and our equipment and recycled paper supplies also provide points toward LEED Certification.
Grounds Maintenance Services
We manage more than 1,800 acres of government property and $4.8 million in contracts.
- As one of the largest grounds maintenance contractors in the Tidewater Area of Virginia, Didlake has received ratings of “Exceptional” from the Commander of the Mid-Atlantic Region Quality Surveillance Inspection Department via the government-owned Contractor Rating System.
- We have also been the Joint Forces Staff College “Contractor of Choice” for the past 10 years.
We employ a multi-layered analysis approach to the work.
- Our analysis of Space Utilization, Level of Effort, Service Level, and Growth/Cut Height by Grass Variety determines our basic mowing price.
- This approach allows the customer to get exactly what they want and results in the most cost-efficient maintenance strategy.
We offer a menu of landscaping, tree pruning, and other periodic services to compliment regular maintenance of the grounds.
Didlake practices and offers a full-service recycling program to its customers that includes:
- Monitoring the volume of waste and recyclables.
- Waste minimization.
- On-site disposal of non-recyclable waste.
- Separation of recyclable materials from non-recyclable waste.
- Collection-point and/or post-collection-point-separation of recyclable materials.
- Cardboard bailing.
- Quality control reporting.
For more information or to request a proposal from Didlake’s AbilityOne Contracts Services to meet your specific needs, contact Contract Services: